Sunday, July 08, 2007

Table Saw

Yesterday morning I purchased a table saw. I am planning on building things around the house, and using one of these will make these tasks much easier. I spent about 3 hours putting it together, making sure that it was all set up correctly and such, then I got to actually turn it on!

I spent another 2 hours making pusher stick, pusher block, rail fence extension, and feather boards.

I'll be sawing things now!

This morning I went out to pick raspberries before it got too hot. I came back with 3 large quart containers full, and put them directly into the freezer. They will keep there for a good long time. Berries for lots of things to come. And I never got out of the neighborhood today. I'll go out again later this week and try to pick some blackberries at the college.

Mary returns from Colorado and niece and nephew watching. She had fun, but I think it may have worn her out. And to think, some women wait until their 40's to even start families. Wow.
Love you Mary, and I'm sure that Beck is happy that you did this for her.

No comments: