Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend Update

Gardening. Trellis building actually. One huge Kiwi trellis done. It is 22' X 8' X 8' high. Hopefully plenty of room for those kiwis to grow and fruit.

I planted apple trees, Asian pears, and a passion flower vine. I planted fingerling potatoes, and ginger roots. The weather outside was beautiful, and I very much enjoyed the entire weekend. It was relaxing and fulfilling at the same time. The gardens are really coming together well. I will probably plant the remaining Asian pear and the Seckle pear tomorrow. That leaves the grapes and Kiwis yet to plant. Oh, and the fig tree. I haven't quite figured out what kind of trellis I want to have the grapes on yet, and Mary wants to help me figure that out, so I'm waiting for her to get back.

Not much else happened this weekend.

No comments: