Sunday, June 10, 2007

Garden Still Grows

It has been a while since I blogged. Mary has hit the big points in our lives. As for me, I'm still working, and it seems as if 8 hours a day is way too much work!

I look forward to coming home and being with family, friends, and of course the garden. Which is growing very well.

We've had some learning curve problems, like getting some of the seedlings to grow. Seems most of the leaf crops aren't growing very well in the new beds... I think the worms need longer to get them ready for us.

The trees are growing fine, and the kiwis, grapes and fig all are coming along.

We've had lots of fresh strawberries, and they are very good right out of the patch! Peas off the vines are excellent too! I've got carrots, beets, turnips and daikon radish growing in the front and side yards. Mary had beans growing in "TeePee Alley" aka the side yard.

Grow well, all.

No comments: