Friday, June 15, 2007

Nice scooter ride

So I had some time this Friday evening. So I hopped on the scooter and took a ride. I made it to downtown Annapolis, out to Crownsville on General's Highway, and up 3 to Veteran's Highway, to Benfield Road and then back down Old County Road. Not a lot of miles, but lots of nice back roads and fun curves and stuff. It was a good ride after dinner.

When I got home, I pittled around the gardens. I pruned this bush, and clipped that plant, tugged out a few weeds, and plucked some pachysandra from around the paths, trimmed another bush, clipped back some trees limbs, and just enjoyed the beautiful weather.
Our summer and winter squashes are growing well. The potatoes and such are doing well also.

I'm excited about the upcoming Florida trip. Looks like we are going to have a beautiful weekend before we go.

I don't know what I'll get into tomorrow, but I think some laundry will get done, then packing for our trip.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Have a wonderful trip to Florida! We always enjoy it when we go.