Saturday, October 14, 2006

Making web pages for Mary

I'm working on the web site for Mary. I'm learning all about web design, and hosting, and stuff. Lot of learning, but to make Mary's site work, I'm having a blast!

I have been chopping wood, and keeping the fire going today, since it was cold when we got up this morning. I think the fire is just the right amount of heat to keep us from feeling the chill. Don't want to put the heat on quite yet. Supposed to be nice for the next 2 weeks, so we will try to hold out for a while longer.

I went shopping at the Grand Market and picked up another clothes drying rack (since the first one has been used so much) and a butane cooking stove (1 burner.) I'll take that camping to cook with, since it was only $15 and the fuel was $5 for 4 cans. I have no idea how long each can will last, but I can get it lots of places.

The garden is going to sleep, and we are getting in the last of the salad greens, and the kale is growing like crazy. Next year, I'll be planting that in June to give it a really good start.

No comments: