Monday, October 30, 2006

Simple pasta dinner

We had our wonderful whole-wheat pasta for dinner tonight. And our special treat was after, a huge Asian pear, quartered, and cut into chunks for desert.

I was a lovely weekend with Mary, and we went hiking on Sunday afternoon.

I haven't done much out in the yard, due to rain and scheduling, but I really have to get out there and do some cleaning up, so that we can get the gardens ready for winter.

Saturday I made kale and collards with cornbread. That was yummy!

Not much really going on, since the kids are scattered about cleaning rooms and such.

Eliza has no school this week, so tomorrow she is going to Budapest for the day. Should be enjoyable for her. She was bragging about how many countries she's been into so far. I'm really happy she is enjoying herself. We are getting some items together to put into a care package for her.

No comments: