Saturday, January 06, 2007

Beautiful Saturday

Mary and I started out the day early, and kept going!

We are getting the living room and dining room ready for the makeover. Today we move out most of the items (and there were a lot of them!) in preparation for the wall work and painting. But, the day was just too pretty for us to stay inside all day working! The temps were up in the 70's and we just had to get outside. I went for a bike ride, joining hundreds of other Marylanders out and about. It was like a spring day, and I was out in shorts and an a t shirt! In JANUARY!

Samuel came by to work on his science fair project. He did quite a bit of that outside, so he was enjoying the weather too!

Mary and I went for a walk before the sun went down and enjoyed talking with the neighbors around who were all gabbing about liking global warming. Sure, it is nice in winter, but when it is 112 degrees this summer, they will have a different attitude I bet.

Not much else going on, Mary and I laid around after a simple dinner of rice and carrots and just read books. It is almost time to go to bed, so I'll get this post done and out on the 'net.

No comments: