Saturday, January 13, 2007

Wow. 2 pickup truck loads of --- Sh*t

Mary found someone who will bring composted horse manure right to the house. And today was cloudy, but pretty warm. I got the mudding done in the living/dining room so had some time to devote to spreading out the compost. Mary came out to help. We got lots done!

Yesterday, Mary was trying to fix up the front door molding. When the door was replaced, we put the old molding back on the door frame. Anyway, with the way the door was put in, the molding didn't quite fit right. No amount of jimmying or hammering was going to put it back on the way it would fit. So, I got some more at Home Depot today. I also got a nail set, and an inexpensive miter box with saw. I'll get that done tomorrow. Add some caulk and it will be done!

Now, after moving 2 loads of crap, I'm a bit tired!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like you guys had a sh*tty day! :-)