Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mary and I went to the movies.

We took in Apocalypto. This was Mel Gibson's action movie set in South America, just as the white men arrived. But it wasn't about that. It was about one man's escape from certain death, and saving himself and his family. I thought it was very well done and recommend it to you.

After the movie, Mary and I went to a bookstore to get a book for Eliza's host family and then we went to Michael's to get Eliza 3 American flags to send as well. Do you sense a theme here? We have been doing lots of shopping for Eliza, and very little for us.

We went to Home Depot and got supplies for building the first garden bed frame. I'm going to see how quickly I can get them done, then we will be in business.

For breakfast, I made chocolate, chocolate chunk with pecan muffins. Absolutely fabulous!

No comments: