Sunday, March 02, 2008

Twins Turn 15

Well. They did it. They are now 15. They had a bit of a party last night, and had some friends over. They both enjoyed the evening, and ate lots of pizza, and we sang them their birthday dirge, while bringing them their ice-cream cakes. Identical cakes, for non-identical twins. Hey, fair is fair, right? Miriam doesn't really like pink, so of course I got both cakes birthday wishes written with pink icing. Even Samuel's! So the birthday has come and gone. Now I have to look forward to driving lessons sometime between now and this time next year! Yeah! Happy Birthday Twins!


The plans for the garden are going well. I've received my onion and shallot sets, and will be putting them out soon. I think it is a bit too cold yet for the onions, but not much longer to wait.

Then I'll get the seedlings started in full swing and digging in dirt to plant things will start. And I think I'll need about a case of "sluggo" to fight off the slugs. I don't have ducks....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YEAH...Happy Birthday guys! Sounds like ya'll had fun.