Monday, January 21, 2008

Holiday from work

Not much going on this weekend for me. I've been more like an observer of the stuff going on around me. I've managed to do a little cooking, and some more cooking. I used the new silicon muffin pans that we got from JoAnn's on Saturday. With them, I don't need any oil to get things out of the pans - the silicone is non-stick. They worked very well, well worth the $20 for the 4 pans. We has 4- 50% off coupons and sent each twin through with a pan and a coupon. So we got them for 1/2 off. Quite a deal!

I had a lazy day yesterday, but Mary got the curtains finished for our bedroom by the time we were ready to go to sleep, and wow, we slept late today. Those curtains make the room very dark, but just light enough to see by. Oh, and the curtains look really good too. Check them out!

Samuel had a bunch of his guy friends come over for some play time today. You might think that a 14 year-old would have outgrown playgroups, but they had a good time, just hanging out. They went up to the park in the 30 degree weather and played some sort of running-tag games.

Miriam, has been amusing herself around the house, reading, studying for exams, and generally relaxing.

I have yet to get to the sorting of the seeds and getting my seed order ready for spring planting.
Next weekend.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like the new layout!