Friday, January 25, 2008

Another pretty flower!

I came home from work today (yes, I'm feeling MUCH better thank you,) and found this beauty open and displaying for me. I got it a while back from Carter and Holmes Orchids. Very pretty plant with a very light fragrance today, but maybe it will smell a little stronger first thing in the morning. Mine is young so it only has one little flower open with another bud on the way. Eventually it will look like the one in the link above.

I'll have to take a picture of the living room coffee table soon, just to show all the fantastic flowers I have on display in there! I love orchids!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Have I mentioned I really enjoy the flowers and, even more, I enjoy your enthusiasm for the flowers and for life.

This is an adorable little flower, and you do have quite a display going on the coffee table!